Baked Brie With Fig, Apple & Chardonnay Chutney
Looking for a taste sensation that will WOW your guests? Then our Baked Brie With Fig, Apple & Chardonnay Chutney will definitely have your guests admiring your delicious creation.
- 250g Brie cheese (round)
- 2 tbsp Vinofood Fig, Apple & Chardonnay Chutney
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2 tbsp Vinofood Balsamic Shiraz Glaze
- 1 tbsp walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Slice the top off the brie (approx. 5mm) and then take out 1 tsp brie from the centre to make a small hole. Fill the hole with fig chutney and spread over the brie. Put the top of the brie back on.
- Wrap the prosciutto evenly over the brie so that the whole round is covered.
- Place on a baking tray (on a piece of baking paper). Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until brie is soft.
- Remove from the oven and top with walnuts (you could also add for the last 5 mins of baking so they are toasty) and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve on a cheeseboard with your choice of accompaniments.